Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Holidays - Part 2(Shenzen)

Finally arrived at Shenzen Bao Ann Airport, it really impressed me, as it's clean and new.So, my first impression to Shenzen are quite good.
I thought Poo daddy would already waiting for me at the arrival gate, but couldn't find this familiar face ...where did he go?I only heard "小姐,去那裏,要車嗎?“....i guess more than 5 people approached me to offer a taxi ride. What frightening me was they kept following me wherever i go...so i quickly call Poo daddy, he was at the other terminal waiting for me...Gosh, i arrived at the new international terminal...so he has to reroute here to pick me up. How i turned down all the people who offering me a taxi ride? I think everyone should take a note of this, just said " Sorry, i don't understand Chinese."in less than 10 seconds, these people will immediately walk away from you. See...Effective, isn't it?

The weather was super nice that night, i guess it was about 15 deg C, but very dusty, my very sensitive nose kept on sneezing. The roads are wide, 4 driving lanes...i think China government really good in ciy development, unlike us in Malaysia, always have road construcion when reach a bottle neck.
It took 40 mins to reach Hubby's apartment, so reached his home nearly 11pm, did not go out for dinner but cooked insant noodle to fill our stomach.Though the apartment is rather small (guess it's about 800-90 sq feet), but it's cosy...and well furnished.

Next day plan is ZhuHai and Macau.....

To be continued...........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin