Friday, April 30, 2010

April 2010 ending......

Today is end of April, time flies.....

An update of myself....
I fell down from my son racing car....caused my coccyx bone (tail bone) fracture...pain for one week...recovering now :P

What else to say, do not know....nothing seems special other than my injury...Perhaps talk about my son?! :P

Gary is 2 years 2 months now, he is growing up, no more baby look but more to boy now.He bahaved quite well this week, he knows i'm having pain...and did not give me a lot of hard time. I always think i'm very lucky that i having such a good and adorable kid. He understands what caused my injury, his mum fell down from his race car when playing with him ....shame to mame ...Muahaha!!! He even demonstrated to me how i fell....

I have nothing to complain about this little fella, only his milk intake....why he dislike milk???..still can not find any answer...I never give up, changing and changing my style in feeding him milk, latest trick is feeding with cup and spoon. Guess my milk bottles need to put on shelves, "jialat"...these are newly open bottle that i just bought from cheap sales.

His happiest moment is the time when i pick him from school, he will run to the door steps, juggling with other curious kids so that he can get the first place standing in front of the grille door....So funny looking at this "kiasu" boy. His father said, this must be learning from his "kiasu" mum.HaHaHa!!!

Oh ya!!Another thing....He is a born lawyer, he always like argue with me, see....before he understand fully ..before is speak fluently....he already start arguing with mum.

Mum said :" Hey, this is Honda City hor?"
Gary       : "No...no....it's nice car car"
Mum said :"Ya..nice car, but name is Honda City"
Gary  said angrily  : " No..No....No...nice car car".


Mum said : " Do you want to talk to daddy on the phone"
Gary  :"No...No...dun want"

Mum said :" Hey, Park your car..we are going to Gai Gai"
Gary ride his car to the door step.
Mum said :" No..park back to the original place"
Gary said :"No....park here"

Gary :" Go there....go there" asked me to make right turn when we in the car
Mum said :"No...can not go there"
Gary :"No..go..there...Gary wants go there"

Gary point to a train picture :" see....Thomas"
Mum said :" No...it's a train"
Gary said :" No..No...No...Thomas"
Mum "........."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin