Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentine's Day

My valentines's day started as early as 4.30am. My brother made a reservation on today to have their marriage registeration done, normally will be a group registeration, it means couples are gathered together and have their their simple ceremory done witness by friends and relatives

As the ceremony start on 9am at Ipoh,so we have to depart early, so that there are sufficent time for them to dressed up. Poor little Gary also woke up by me...coz my alram set with hi s favourite song,then next couple of seconds of alarms On, i saw him sat on the bed started shaking his body with his eyes half opened...Oh..he was so cute!Quickly fed him milk milk and brought him to the car, he was so excited...did not make noise at all....kept climbing up and down in the car...slept back when he got tired.

I attended my brother's marriage registration till 1pm,left Gary at home with my MIL coz foresee this would be long session. Luckily we can have little chat and snacks to buy time.


Went home with exhausted body,couldn't take a nap....my little one was awake...played with him a while and had a bit rest after that.

I had a very interesting Valentine's dinner this year, a year without Poo Daddy, but together with Poo Daddy's family members :). My brother in law suggested we have dinner together with my PIL, his gf, me and Gary, so it turned to be Family event!
But thanks for his suggestion, so that i able to try such special dishes with Vegetarian Sushi....Nice dishes...
Wait....will upload the photos when is ready....be patient, ya.







Fried vege tempura...



vegetarian sushi, we have spicy tuna, golden dragon which on top is Mango ..u can't not imagine how good it is when Mango meets Wasabi!Slurpp....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin