Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby sitter on half day leave

Today Gary's baby sitter need to take half day off to attend a relative funeral. I do not want to waste my annual leave into this purpose, so i asked help from a very good friend's mum, and she has no problem to take care of Gary for a day. Hooray!!!

I sent Gary to Dylan's house about 8.30am together with maid, he was still half awake, poor baobao ...his sleep always being disturbed in early morning. He first had a quick check (look around the house), actually Dylan and his family are no stanger to us..but maybe the last visit to Dylan house was 2 weeks ago, Gary needs to refresh his memory. LOL!

I accompanied him for a while then left to work about 8.50am....Then came back to him during lunch hour, he seems ok....and maid said he finished the whole bottle of milk.Good Boy!

It's a tiring day today, lots of work and a lot of rushing. I feel there is always rush in my life, everything i do ..i rush, like tomorrow is aleady end of my life :) I tried to learn to live my life slowly but this bad habit came back to me very soon. Those elderly said.....your life will be short if you live in hustle,i guess i have to learn to live like turtle.

First thing to learn stay cool, "Yoga" will help me , yeap.."Yoga". I re-enrol myself in yoga class,to stay healthily, i need exercise, i found there is a early evening class conducted in my company where i can join and still manage to pick up Gary before 7pm. But again, i need to rush....Oh, Gosh! How to avoid of rushing, rushing and rushing?! I hope i can be determined to attend every yoga class, well, i need to be thick face too as i will need to leave office 5pm sharp.....No more teleconference after 5pm....say "NO" to boss when he ask for meeting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin