Monday, October 13, 2008

Bravo,Gary.

I brought Gary for his routine injection last Satuday, I'm indeed a kiasu mum, early 7.30am went to register so that we can be the first top 5 visitors. :) , I put down the registeration form on top of the counter coz nurse wasn't there yet.
There are still plenty of time for me before i go home to pick up Gary to the hospital, so i went to nearby wet market, bought breakfast for me and maid.....still got sufficient time to wander around at market.
Found there is a new stall selling "Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun", heard this long ago but didn't have a chance to try.....well, it's good time for me to have some, i bought 1 roll "Mengkuang hebbi" and "Gu Chai hebbi", later found that "Gu Chai hebbi" tastes better, will sure buy next time when i see him.

Again proven that i'm right, we were the second on patient list ....hee..hee... I do not mind to go 2 rounds to the hospital, this save us time from waiting in the hospital for hours, and Gary can catch more sleep , moreover i can have him bathed and fed before he has the injection.

But we still need to wait for about 45 minutes, Doctor Lim was late....

Doctor said Gary's development is pretty good and he looks healthy (erm..i keep my fingers crossed). He had his second jap of Pneumococcal vaccine, and my dear baobao....so happy to see Doctor Lim and his nurse, kept kicking his legs and laughed laughed. At first i worried that he will cry coz Doctor said this jap will be quite pain, so i tried to distract him by playing "peek a boo" with him...but this got him to more exited....and legs kept kicking and kicking, better stop playing this :)

Then this little fella were so keen on what doctor holding in his hands...."what is he doing on my lap?", so he pulled himself up from lying position....Oh My god, Doctor was injecting him, and he pulled himself up..I was so scared that he is going to hurt himself, my heart was pumping fast.

I didn't hear sounds of crying, not at all. My brave boy just been quiet and sitted up right from lying postion till the injection was done! I'm so proud of you, Gary!!! Even the doctor also praised our brave baobao :)

Oh well, this will be the last injection for you before 1 year old, next visit will be only blood test. I asked Dr Lim to include the G6PD Deficiencies check too, hope this is gone.....and back to normal.

Daddy and Mame love you!

1 comment:

Plazzy said...

Wow not easy for a baby to not cry during injections.

gambadeh Gary

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin