Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lunch in Continental Bakery

Today i had lunch in Continental bakery, .....Yeah, u are right, we had lunch in a bakery shop.
This is not an ordinary bakery, they are not selling only bread and pastries but also serve nasi lemak, spaghetti, soup and coffee...
I have heard people around me commenting how nice the nasi lemak, wanted to try for long time, finally did it today.
One serving of nasi lemak consists of 1 pc of fried kampung fish, one pc of curry chicken, some ikan bilis, hard boiled egg and ladies finger, and it costs me only RM5.50 with a cup of herbal tea together.Well, the serving is just sufficient for a lady, for guy maybe u can add a bowl of soup or...a pc of pastry, they serve very nice chicken pie too.

Some little update on my baobao, hee..hee...this blog suppose to note down his development milestone....but becoming my diary now :)
BaoBao changed his sleeping pattern lately, he wake me up every 6 to 6.30am, he will first roll to me....touch to see if i'm beside him...followed with a kiss with his forehead...i wonder why this stupid fella do not know how to use his lips....warm morning kiss to wake you up in the morning.
Did my hubby do that before?!!! Got ah?! Dear??? Mame forgotten liao :)
I'm teaching him "kiss kiss"...everytime before i kissed him i will say "kiss kiss"....But he is too busy to entertain me ....jia lat!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin