Monday, March 23, 2009

Gary starts walking like drunken master

Lately very busy at work,can't finished my work in the office,some more need to bring back to work at night :(
Why recently so busy? Guess people in US and Europe are afraid of loosing job, their job is at risk, so the sales people are more aggressive in visiting customers to get orders,partly is also ordering trend is very short turn order, it means they hope to get orders very soon after the orders are loaded in.me, as a marketeer, busy is replying customer request,prepare quotation....bla..bla...bla..

OK, forget about work...focus on my son...kekeke..

Gary Started to walk free hand 2 weeks ago,one week after he turned to 13 months.What was the feeling? So touched..I'm not the one who discoverd that he was walking free hand, my maid told me...She said"Look at him, he walk free hand now" and that time Gary was walking out from the kitchen , claping his hands...My tears started coming out from my eyes....he walked 10 steps more then fall down....and i pull him up again, and he walked.The minute i saw it, i hug him tight in my arms...Never so happy before!!!The feeling is as strong as he was borned.

Poo Daddy also got tears formed in his eyes when he first saw the video of Gary starts walking.I amazed with the strong bonding between the father and son, though they are apart.I believe this is an unexplanable fact scientically.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin