Wednesday, March 25, 2009

service sucks!!!

I believe those live in Malaysia dislike the troublesome procedure of EPF withdrawal to repay housing loan. A lot of documents and preparation are needed...
Everytime i went to to KWSP, i will sure ask:"Why it's so difficult to take my own money?" It's our money ,we have to right to withdraw for neccessary own use...Why we need to go thru all these nonsence procedure???

I have even worse experience now with C_t_Bank, a so-called well established overseas banking corporation. Their home loan service is sucks!!!!

Me and poo daddy made the request to get some endorsed legal documents from C_T_Bank (e.g. SnP, deed of assignment...etc), and you know what...They sent me only the house loan outstanding statement. Come on, should they be more professional???
The handle the EPF withdrawal process day in and out, and they should know what documents are needed and provide best advice.

I have already informed them this is my first withdrawal and KWSP need the list of documents and yet...This officer still sending reply like below.

I really want to !@#!#@#$@% when i see this reply, what kind of customer service is this???

I will not take the mortgage from this bank anymore!!





"Hi Madam,

Thanks for your mail.

As mentioned below, we - C_t_bank has simplified process with EPF office for withdrawal. We have linked system with EPF office nowadays, we will only certified thru copy on latest repayment statement for customer and customer just brings it to EPF office for withdrawal will do.

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks.

- - - --- - - - -- - - - -


-----Original Message-----
From: Loon Kha Yan
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 11:43 AM
To: Chew, Christine Cc
malaysia.customer.service@c_t_.com


Hi Christine,



I doubted your explanation. As far as I understand for first KWSP withdrawal we need to submit the following documents

1) Endorsed copy of SnP

2) Deed of assignment

3) Outstanding Bank loan statement.



We anticipate a better or I should say professional advice from C_t_bank mortgage team in order to process the KWSP Withdrawal, as a home loan officer , you should be clear what to advice the customer as you do processing the KWSP withdrawal day in and out!



I have made 2nd attempt to request for the above documents, and to my surprise, I only received the bank statement “again”. I really disappointed to C_t_bank Home Loan dept, this is obviously unprofessional service that I’m obtaining. I have been wasting more than 1.5 months to wait for the documents to reach me.



As a customer, I seriously not happy to the service that I’m getting today and will not recommend any of my friends to engage with C_t_bank home loan till we see a further improvement in service to home loan customer!







Best Regards,

KhaYan, Loon


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Chew, Christine Cc Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 3:22 PM
To: LOON,KHA-YAN
Subject: RE: Flexi HomeLoan Acc No:
Importance: High



Hi Mr Wong,



Thanks for your mail.



FYI. We have simplified process with EPF office for withdrawal. We have linked system with EPF office nowadays, we will only certified thru copy on latest repayment statement for customer and customer just bring it to EPF office for withdrawal will do. Normally EPF office will take approx 3 weeks - 1 month for the withdrawal.



And I've checked with the front desk's record that you have requested 2 copies of repayment record from the form ticked previously. RM 10.00 per pc.



Hope the above clarifies.



Thanks.



-----Original Message-----
From:
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 11:34 AM
To: Chew, Christine Cc
Subject: Flexi HomeLoan Acc No:

Christine,



Recently, following advice from one of your personnel handling my loan (David) I went to Level 10 Mortgage department to request all the related documents for EPF withdrawal to reduce homeloan. The front desk gave me a form to fill in my particulars and address. She also reminded me that RM20 fee will be charged to my loan account and the parcel is expected to arrive within 2weeks time. As I will not be around for the coming months due to business trip, my wife received the documents. To my surprise, there is only bank statement inside the envelope received.



I’m not sure how the confusion came about and I have stated clearly that I wanted the supporting documents to reduce my loan through EPF withdrawal. I would assume the bank should know the procedures on how and what to be presented to the EPF department for this purpose. Can you help to verify on this as I do not intend to pay RM20 for only 3 copies of bank statement.



Rgds,

Wong

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin