Monday, March 30, 2009

Gary rejecting milk milk

This season comes to visit me again, my son is rejecting milk milk. His milk intake is only once in the morning and the evening, it's already very little i would say.Now it's reduced to less than half of his daily intake, luckily he wants water, and keep asking for drinking water.

This seems to happen every few months, and now this season become longer than usual,and i started to get worry.Everytime i handed him milk milk , he will knod his head to give me a "YES" signal, but after he took a few sips, he will throw back the bottle to me, not even 2 oz he have taken.Then i started new trick, use his leftover milk milk to make cereal for him. At first he likes it and finished all, but now ....guess he is getting bored already with the cereal.

I'm running out of idea now,guess i have to really starve him then only he will come to me asking for milk milk.

People around me telling me this is normal for kids started to walk, coz they find is more interesting than the white thing!


I hope very soon the milk rejecting season will be over.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin