Friday, July 17, 2009

Places that i have been a while, Part 1

I like four seasons countries, I have been study abroad in UK to get my degree.It's a lovely place....very peaceful.I stayed a year in Hertfordshire,very close to the English capital-London, it's only 45 minutes travel in train to London,so almost every weekend we hang around in London.
London is also one of my favorite city,I still amazed with this city which is one of the largest financial center filled with wide range of peoples, cultures, and religions,yet it offers a great variety of Leisure, entertainment, cultural events..many many more...You will sure fall in love with this city once you landed your foot steps here.It's very convenient to walk around in London with the well connection of the underground tubes.







I still remember there is a movie starred by Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant called "Notting Hill" in the same year when i was in UK, we purposely take the tube and explore this quiet street where the filming took place...Feeled the romance in the air!


Portobello Road at Notting Hill Gate


The Travel Bookshop, located close to Portobello Road

See, this is the place where i stayed



My uni...



My uni....


Every Wednesday and Saturday must go places>>>>Weekly market at St Albans


St albans



The place that i shopped a lot in Watford

Poo Daddy and I planned to return for a visit in a couple of years later...Hope he does not disappointing me ..:)

Stayed tuned for part 2...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin