Wednesday, September 9, 2009

19 months old Gary

I think I'm seriously getting lazy, not many post i have published lately...partly due to busy work life that i'm having now....damn super duper "Roti Canai" colleague giving me a hard life!!really want to @#$@%@^. Must thank my colleague giving him a nice name "Roti Canai", coz he always flip flop in his statements....annoying!
OK..i should delete this person in my memory, he ain't important in my family... my life.

Let's talk about little Bao,time flies..He is 19 months now, But still look tiny. :(
He speaks quite a lot now but with his own language, only people that genius like me (his mum) understand him ..LOL!

Though he is not well spoken yet, but he starts argue with me...He pointed to a chicken say "Bird", i corrected him, but he keeps telling me "bird..bird". Another example, i said , see there is a dog, then he will reply me "wowo"."No, it's dog" I said. But what can i hear is all "wowo", "wowo"..Faint!!!

Little Bao a very "wai sek" boy. Anything that i put in my mouth, he will ask for his share...But he does not like his own food like porridge and milk. Oh...apparently his milk intake is increasing after i changed to Pediasure.Hope this will last forever....I do not mind to pay more as long as he drinks milk.
All his teeth already popped up, started to train him to brush his teeth every morning and nite.
There are another 2 things that i wanted to train him,most difficult tasks
1) Get rid of his pacifier, he is too addicted with his pacifier,guess my baby sitter needs to play her part too, seriously need to cut down the use of pacifier.

2) Pee Pee, he tells us when he wants to poo, but not when he wants to pee. I have tried few times to bring him to toilet bowl, but he still pee on his pants...My target is diaper free when he reaches 2 !Keep it up!!!


He has good memory, and i guess most kids do.

A boy is a boy, inherited all kinds of naughty character...see below pictures...



At first sit happily on a bean bag




Starts sinking



Half of his body inside the bag




Sunk further after 5 seconds....




Mame, help ...help me!

2 comments:

cre8tone said...

Happy 19 months old!~ Happy happy playing!~

KhaYan said...

Thanks little prince's mummy :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin