Thursday, September 3, 2009

How little Poo change Poo daddy

Poo daddy is the youngest son in his family,has the greatest love of all. His parents see him as a precious ,as a star.Maybe due to different family education, you are not a friendly person and a too detailed person (too much thinking) LOL!

It was a difficult process and hard decision for him when i first told him i want a kid in our family. I could not remember how much fight we had in this topic,and finally he agrees with me (but i know he was forced to agree with me).

One day in July 07, i told him i was not feeling well and Poo daddy brought me to see doctor in nearby Clinic, and i was diagnosed as 5 weeks pregnant.I was so ...so happy, but did not see the same thing on his face...i see worriness on his face but the happiness that i had overcame the sadness that Poo daddy given to me...

I'm not so lucky as most of the mum-to-be where hubby is taking good care of their preggie wife. Most of the time i handled things on my own, i had dinner alone...i spent time with my baby alone, Poo Daddy kept busy on his work :(

8 months passed, Little Poo came to our live... I asked Poo Daddy how did he feeled?He observed the whole delivery process, he feeled mysterious more than happy...A baby came out from my stomach and arrived into his life.

This kid changes Poo Daddy, from not-kids friendly hubby to a lovingly daddy!I think that's power from the little Poo!!!

Poo Daddy can carry new born little Poo, amazing!
Poo Daddy feeds little Poo, unbelievable!
Poo Daddy peeps on little Poo when little Poo is sleeping, Sweet!

Little Poo has turned Poo Daddy to a better person, a more real person.Poo Daddy now misses little Poo more than mame, everytime he shops, he looks for little Poo stuffs...His desktop keep flashing little Poo photos.

After 18 months, i asked the same question again, How do you feel now?
"I feel different, unexplanable bond to little Poo, he melts my heart!" this was the answer he gave.
"Do you still scared of responsility?"
"Not that heavy as before Little Poo was borned" He said :)

Seeing little Poo grow day by day and getting smarter and smarter,he will sure smile in his heart that he made the right decision!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin