Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I miss you

Poo Daddy told me last night that he suddenly missed little Bao, my reaction was :”What? I thought you miss him everyday and night?” Then he said “Ya lah, but yesterday's feeling was very strong!”.
“So, what you do next?” I said.
“Continue working loh” He replied.
“@#$%#$.....” I mumbled.
Sometimes I do too, in the middle of the day when I was busy doing my job, Little Bao’s cutie face will flash in my head….or sometimes when I walked in the mall during lunch hour, I will think of him.People always said, your son/daughter was your lover in the previous life. This myth is somehow true, as we will only think of our lover at anytime, at anyplace.

Recently I feel very touched on an radio advertisement….Something like this...the advertisement is in Cantonese.

“ Mummy, How are you? I’m fine here”
“ Mummy, I miss you very much, I hope you are fine too”
“ I dream every night, I see the fierce fire….and you hold me very tightly with you whole body”
“Mummy, do not worry about me, I will be good here, I know you can hear me and protect me from heaven”

I repeatedly hearing this many… many times on the radio, it’s a fire extinguisher advertisement. I still getting heavy every time I hear. Mother always prepared to sacrifice everything to love to protect her kid…including her life. That’s the born to be instinct deeply embedded in every living creature.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin