Monday, March 15, 2010

Natural healing

I bought a book by Dr Tom Wu during recent visit to a book store, not intentionally looked for this title, it just coincidentally Dr Tom Wu's books are now having promotion.I always interested in healing power by natural ingredients, so i took 2 of his books home.



His way of natural healing is very simple, not involving too much of do and don't.....What we need to do is just taking frequently mixed fruits smoothies....I did not invest in heavy duty blender,i afraid my "3 minutes fever" character and do not adhere to this practice :)
Using a normal blender resulted a more "crushed" feel in the smoothies, not really smooth as smoothies, i can still find small pieces of seeds and skins in the mixed, well..i think this is still fine for me as a beginner.

So far i have practiced for few days,i do not follow exactly Dr Tom Wu's way, i cheat....ya..i cheat!i only drink once in the morning and evening...I do not want to force myself to the corner...Just taking this as a habit gradually.

In his theory, we need to have 3 bowel movements a day, how can i do that? It's hard...so far the max is 2 times i can go...

Those who are interested, you may click on this to find out more.

"Dr Tom Wu"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin