Thursday, March 18, 2010

Talk to me

Gary is now 2 years old…and started to have some very simple communication with us. I like to talk to him in the journey to nursery and baby sitter, we talked about the surroundings….things that we see. He is an observant child, he see things faster than me, even for some little tiny things, are most kids the same?

This morning while I was dressing up in the bathroom, he walked to me…He woke up on his own, came down from the bed…walked to me..and the first sentence he talked to me was “”Mame….daddy? …car …car.” I guess only I know what he tried to say. He was trying to ask “Where is daddy? I want to play car car with him”. This little fella,only thing in his head is car and ball…nothing else.

I noticed this little bao learning new word from school everyday, from “Boo Yao” (Don’t want) to “some more”…He helped me to collect laundry from the yard, I passed him one pair of socks, then to my surprise, he said “some more”. Wow, impressive!


Little Bao, talk to me....i like to hear your words....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin