Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm back....

My last post was weeks ago, guess i should report myself today. Reason of being silence are just busy+lazy, busy+lazy....busy+lazy...
I think i should shed away the laziness and cheer up myself to get back to writing.What i did lately? Many things...

Last weekend went back to Ipoh for "Ching Meng"-tombs sweeping.It is always fun despite of the hassle,a very good family get together activity. This year everyone participated except my younger brother who needs to work, but maintain the same headcount as we have recruited a new member- My sister in law :)
Little Gary stayed at home with his grandma,i couldn't bring him together...he is just too small for this. Wait till he is 3, then Poo daddy will carry him uphill to do tomb sweeping, looking forward to the day to come.

Jogging,i was quite into jogging lately,even utilising my lunch hour to run on treadmill. I jog mostly 2-3 times a week, like the sweating moment a lot...I enroled to Penang earth day run which going to be held on 19th April.This is the first time to participate in running event,wanted to join the crowd...see how good my stamina is..Hope i do not need the ambulance assistance la.LOL!

Work,still busy working days...plus i'm looking for some back up plans for myself in case i'm jobless.But it's kind of hard for me coz i can't risk myself to quit current job and venture into any business, i can only be a partimer for a start and if business run smoothly and stabily then i will only to consider to quit my job and full time on own business.But if i'm retrenched then no need to think twice but to go all out, right?

Poo BaoBao-Little Gary, he is getting more and more cheeky.Oh ya...my last post is about his reduced milk intake, now is getting a bit better, but i still feed him milk+cereal with his leftover milk.He learns everyday,talking his own baby language which i hardly undertand...hit it right with my best guess...haha..
1) He pointed tree then said "tee".
2) He said "ng ng", means he wants to poo.Ya my son knows how to tell wen he wants to poo.Good boy!
3) He said "mum mum" means he wants to eat
4) He pointed fish, said "fu..fu", he trying to say fish
5) He pointed duck, said "ah",it means he sees duck
6) He ponited flower,yet said "fu..fu" :)
7) He mumbles all the time....
8) He said "da..di" for daddy
9) etc...etc...



Cheeky BaoBao wearing mame's sunglasses



This is a backdated photo, taken in Tesco Ipoh Jan 09

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin