Friday, April 17, 2009

BB sitter plans go on tour!~~~

Yesterday my baby sitter asked if I can take 6 days off from work?She wishes to go on tour to Beijing....it will be an 8 days tour including weekend.
OMG!At this kind of critical moment,going for holidays....some more need me to burn my annual leaves, no way, man!
I did not reject her directly, i said to her.."i need to think and made necessary arrangement..bla...bla..."to buy time, will give my answer to her in a day or two. Right after i left baby sitter house,mum's of another baby called me on this issue, we both decided to say "NO". Good, at least i got one companion now :P
Then second day,baby sitter asked me about the decision,i gave her a beautiful answer, which i think it was....hee..hee...
See below:

BB sitter:"Can get leave ah?"
Me :"Can not loh, my boss said next quarter company might need to shut down,
so i have to save my annual leave just in case they annouced shut down!"
"Now situation very bad,do not know when i will be retrenched ler,"
"You got any friend can help to take care Gary for a week? If can find
some one to cover one week, i think it's fine for you to go tour"
BB sitter :"Really ah, so bad meh.....xx's mother also same thing loh, she also
can not get her leave approved, think i have to cancel the plan lah"
Me :"Ya, now not a very good time loh,maybe year end is better"
BB sitter :"Ya loh..ya loh"

Wah...me relief.....this thing haunted me 2 days ler, got sleepless nite some more.Luckily she cancel her plan..Phew~~~....

This baby sitter of mine is not the best i have seen,she is taking care 3 babies at the same time,including Gary. But it's not so easy to change as Gary was there since he was 2 months old, everything seems ok, just the minor thing will happened sometimes like Bb sitter want to on leave a day lah...hygene not really superb lah...Not giving full attention to my baby lah...etc...

Poo daddy asked me to tolerate for another year, when Gary is more than 2 years old or maybe 2.5 years old, we can send him to nursery, then he will have a lot of friends to paly with.Also, people said baby can learn faster in nursery.

Want to see how my litte Poo eat apple? He refuse to get the bite size apple from me, he wants to eat an apple as a whole...he thinks he is just an adult like me :)








2 comments:

Angeleyes said...

Aiyo... why the sitter liddat one??? Luckily you and another mommy gang up if not sure tak jadi one! heheehe

KhaYan said...

Ya loh....This is definitely a de-merit of letting your child under caregiver.
The best is like you- stay at home mom :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin