Thursday, December 4, 2008

Look-alike Meter

Wonder your child is a ressemblance of you or your partner?You may try Look-alike Meter powered by MyHeritage.

Here is my test done on Gary, relatives have seen him will comments that he looks more like his father. My friends around me said his features looks more like me....Don't argue...The data speaks itself......Let's see....


Yeah!!!I won! My gene is stronger...LOL!



When Gary is borned, he looked more like mame, but months later he turned towards daddy, and now he looks like me than daddy 5% more. I'm going to repeat the test when he turns 1, maybe the result willbe different by then.

3 weeks old Gary



3.5 months Old Gary


8 months Old Gary





What do you think after gone thru these photos?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin