Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My brother's wedding event PART 1

It has been long time that i did not update new post. It was busy in my personal life as well as my working life..In one way, busy is good but busy in working life do not promise me anything...My company already announced there will be no pay increment next YEAR.....I was expecting a bit of adjustment, but ended up "ZERO". But some said, it's consider not so bad as there are company out there cutting employee's pay....Is the market that bad? Are we really insulated from our government? We seems not knowing how is the world out there doing......


Last weekend was my brother wedding, it was long long time ago that our home having merry day as now...I guess the last big day was my wedding day. The wedding events were nice....we met long lost relatives...friends.


It was a 3 days events, the first day was wedding dinner held in Sungai Petani, the dishes were lousy ....and i did not take all the dishes.



Then 2nd day we had Bachelor nite at Ipoh home, my father asked one of his friends and my aunt to be the chef of the nite ...to prepare buffet dinner (100 pax), i was surprised on what have been presented....everyone likes all the dishes, especially my faher's favourite egg tarts.






Me and my 3 brothers were so busy running around...serving the guests, replenished the dishes...rushed to nearby shop to buy soft drinks...we thought we should have enough :P. Though is a bit messy, but everyone had fun and happy.



Other than the groom to be, my son was another focus person, he was like a star, to be brought around by my father to tables for introduction.My son has a very good character which makes him so "dai-sek". He does not rejecting , any one can carries him and he will still smile at you like this....




By the way, i have forgotten to intorduce something here, Poo Daddy bought a brand new DSLR to capture every single family moments that we could have....He said this is a present for me.(well i antipating one more birthday gift ..hee..hee...) He is learning photography now...so that i can have better pictures to post on PooPoo family blog. Many thanks to Poo Daddy.

So, stay tuned.... to see more nice pictures in my blog :)


The Bachelor nite ended at 12am, after all the cleaning was already 1am..


Story to be continued..............

1 comment:

*Ah Bii* said...

What a handsome boy!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin