Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My brother's wedding event PART 2


Here come the actual wedding day.


Early 6am in the monring, i woke up my 2nd brother to pick up the pre-ordered " Golden Pig" from the market plus some market shopping on fruits and flowers for prayers.



Everything was so rush, i prepared whatever which neccessary in place and rushed back MIL home to get dressed and also to meet up hubby to come together in a "family form". Gary woke up,was playing with parents in liw, so excited when he saw me.....raised his hand to give me a "5".


I rushed to bathroom,had a quick bath....then put on some make up, not even started to put lipstick, my brother already calling for help to ask my hubby to drive the wedding car. So...quickly get myslef done left to my father house, phew..still on time!



But.....gosh..only realized taht i have forgotten to bring the jewellery that i bought for the new couples, call for help to go back MIL home to get, on the trip back i join the crowd of picking up the bride....


The funniest part was the groom have forgotten to bring the flowers, muahaha...how come? :)



Finally everything was ready and the groom successfully holding the bride's hand walked out together after went thru some challenges set by the bride's maid..Too bad i wasn't there to witness.




These pictures were taken by Poo Daddy, looks good ,right?


Oh....i should talk aboutGary key's task on the wedding day....


My brother specially arranged the hit "Tam Toong" session for Gary. He of course doesn't know how to do it.... but assisted by me.


He was very excited with the "Tam Toong", he put his hand inside and tried to look for precious in it...






Dig....dig...dig.....see what i found?!




Yeah, i found it!!!!It's a Longan!!!He was happier to find a dried Longan than an angpao.


As my brother wanted to settle everything in a shot, so we had a wedding lunch after tea session, all relatives and guests headed to Reataurant after the ceremony, this arrangment is good also for those who came from out station, it's more convenient in term of time management :)


I can't comment much on the dishes served from a famous Restaurant- Restaurant Mun Cheong, coz i did not taste all the dishes..was going around from tables to tables to "yam sing"..What a waste?!


Special remarks :


Does this ladies look alike with me? Of course she is prettier, i can't ignore this.She is my cousin sister (daughter of my mum's sis). Everyone were saying we both look so alike....Guess some features like eyes and mouth are quite similar...


Her son is so handsome, his name is "Han Han"....





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin