Friday, December 19, 2008

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday, the first birthday that Poo Daddy was not with me.I thought it's going to be a boring and sad birthday for me....Even thought of buying a birthday cake to celebrate with little Gary.


It turned to be a very special birthday.....My best friend purposely drove down from Ipoh to visit me on my birthday, together with her were her parents , well...we know each others since i was 14, close to 20 years frienship now ....Can you imagine?I'm very sure our friendship will last forever. She bought me a present with very nice wrapping, though from the look u will already know what is inside :) I can not remember exactly how long i did not received a birthday present which is wrapped with fancy paper, i guess more than 10 years......Present from Poo Daddy were always a immediate pick from the mall...No suprise :)
We had great moment ....had lunch at the mall and little shopping, very warm celebration.I hope we can have more time to spend together, too bad was she needs to leave and resume to work on Saturday. I think we should have meet up more often coz we have endless topic to talk ...

Oh Yes, Gary mets them too. Wow, my son likes uncle very much , do not even bother his mame...Will definitely bring Gary to visit Uncle & Aunty during CNY.

Wait........ it's not end yet.

My best colleagues and friends organized a birthday dinner for me and another friend, Ruey Fen -who is having the same brithday as me ....It's not easy to meet some one who borned at the same day, same month and same year with U!!! And i did!!!!
The brithday dinner was hold at Good friend Seafood at Teluk Kumbar, all together we have 10 persons (including Bit Tie's family and JuChin's family). I had a lot of food, it was awesome...definitely put on weight, great lunch...great dinner.....What else???Birthday cake!!!!There was a very humorous incedent happened when all of us singing birthday song, suddenly i heard very loud voice singing "Happy Birthday to....KhaYan and Bit Tie"??!!!!I was like har???Did i missed out anything? My blur blur friend - Ju Chin changed the birthday beauty to Bit Tie instead of Ruen fen....Muahaha....i can't believe it! Ruen Fen marked this birthday forever in her memory ....No one gets angry, just felt impossibly funny. This going to be joke of the year!

Thanks everyone who made my birthday so memorable....

P/s: Thanks for all the greetings from facebook, sms....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin