Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December Rojak......

It's already beginning of December, month of festive season....We have Hari Raya Haji....My birthday :)......Dong Zhi and Christmas. So, December always the happiest month in a year. This year due to the world financial crisis, a lot of sectors are affected, our company can't escape from it either. My company planned to have a plant shut down, but this is yet to be officially annouced , but my big boss is so volunteer to shut down ourselve, i can't imagine we as marketeers need to go on holidays while other counterpart continue to work?! What kind of weird arrangement is?! I have 6 more days which subjected to be forefeited this year, so will take this chance to go off...
Poo daddy booked me the ticket fly to Shenzen during the shut down period, i guess it should be good to hear that i finally made a decision to fly over......All these while i'm still pondering....shall i go in Dec.....or i shall make the trip happened in February..bla..bla... Now, the flight is booked, VISA is done...so what i need to go is just pack and go. Gary will be staying at MIL house for around 2 weeks, hope he will be "kuai kuai".
I'm not so keen in visiting China, but more to Hong Kong...Muahaha. Hubby can really read my mind...He knows i want have big feast and a lot of shopping in HK....Muahaha... Hubby will definitely stop me from buying unneccessary things....Well, he will say :"Wei, save the money, buy stocks better! "...He eyed on a smart phone with GPS for a long long time liao, but he still keeping his money is pocket., he said this is not a necessity...see first....see first... :) He is indeed a cautious thinker, he can spend years to think and do survey before he knocked down for any purchase for interest.
This year will be my first birthday without hubby's presence....so sad :(
Will I get my birthday present this year? i don't know ....coz hubby will mostly call up and greet me "Happy Birthday!" and present will come later when he is back...he will bring me shopping and i choose a present for myself and he will pay for it...There are hardly surprises coz he has phobia to buy me present, i complained a lot on what he bought for me...fuzzy woman :)
Nevertheless, this year i have little Wong accompany. Well, father is away, replaced by little Wong....

1 comment:

Angeleyes said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! Great to know more Penang mommies too.

Also, Happy Birthday in advanced!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin