Thursday, June 11, 2009

16 months old Gary

Gary is reaching 16 months old now, but his size still look as tiny as 1 year old boy. My little bao dislikes milk,this really bringing me headache.....He likes to have solids, but solids is not as nutricious as milk :(
I started new trick now,i'm giving him cheese, apparently he likes it and hope this will help to boost his weight and height gain :)



See how bossy he is....sitting in his car seat..taking nap


I did not take a lot of photos of him recently,lazy ...After the maid left...Tonnes of work need to be done and this super glue boy just recovered from Herpes....

Little Bao getting more sticky lately, since he was 15 months.Just suddenly not getting any friendly, he wasn't that last time,he used to be super friendly, anyone can carry him, so anyone can walk away with my son if i do not aware.

Maybe it's good sign that he is becoming more alert to strangers, then i can feel safe.

Little Bao getting very very cheeky now, he imitates adult to make monkey face, come to hug me and kiss me after i scolded him....feed me with his favourite food, kiss me before he goes to bed ....All i can say is...So warm in my heart!!!

I love you,son....Thanks for filling my life with such wonderful moment!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin