Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Laziness climbs over my head

Lazy..very lazy...

Do not feel like to talk ...

Do not feel like to move...

Do not feel like to think...

Just let me be a lazy pig for a while,ok?

Last weekend, brothers and friends were at town,visited some tourist spots that i will not go in normal days... :P
Went to Spice Garden,made one big round in Penang Island,had durian in Balik Pulau...Disovered my little Poo is also like me, having motion sickness....You know waht is my first reaction? I laughed.....Muahaha..I recall,still find it's funny...He was having his favourite biscuit, then suddenly he looked to the front kept asking me for "chut chut" (His pacifier).At first i did not understand why he was having biscuits halfway , some more need his pacifier then suddenly i realised....coz i was having nausee too that time while going on the winding road at Balik Pulau.
Little Poo immediately lie on my lap,quietly sucking his pacifier....did not move at all...It was so funny to look at him having motion sickness...LOL!!!

















Some photos taken in Spice Garden, there is a small stream in the garden and Little Poo enjoyed so much!

2 comments:

cre8tone said...

Little Poo got so many expressions and pose.. cute!

KhaYan said...

Oh, ya?Thanks....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin