Monday, June 29, 2009

busy weekend

Last weekend, brothers and i celebrated a belated Father's day lunch for our father. He suggested that we go for Sitiawan seafood, so being good daughter and sons, we purposely drove down to Sitiawan to have seafood lunch...We did not aware it is located o far, we thought it is only about 45 minutes drive from Ipoh town...After the lunch,my brother said...went to a pirate ship, should just had lunch nearby ..LOL!
But, can really see my father is happy to see us all attended to the lunch ....which already worth the effort...:)


It was a busy home trip, after had lunch with my own family, then next was be dinner with my MIL and BIL, we went to have vegetarian sushi, My BIL misses the food here after being months in China.Frankly, i like the food here too...especially the sushi.

We went to Tesco to have little shop , reached home about 10.30pm, i suppose to meet up with my best friend who so happened to return home at the same time.But she had plan, so we postponed to Sunday.

All i can say is a tiring Saturday, despite of the traveling and being out the whole day, i need to take care of little Bao , who ran up and down in the car,did not give me a chance to have peaceful lunch and dinner....Days of battle on the table just begins, he just wants to be like us, using spoon and fork on the dining place, taking food that meant for adult, rejecting his own baby food... His stubborn character is more and more surface up now, little Poo very soon becomes a little monster in my life :(

Sunday began with a brunch,finally met up with my best friend at her house, i did not bring little Bao (my MIL helped me to take care of my him)...We even went to visited another good friend, all 3 of us were very good friends during school day. Time flies, it almost 15 years we graduated from school,only meeting once or twice a year during big day.

Though the last weekend was so packed, but i really enjoyed it...precious moments with families and friends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin