Friday, June 19, 2009

What is in your mind when u are dying?

I woke up in the middle of the night,suddenly felt difficult to breath and my chest was pain.I did not know what happened,could feel the my heart was like burning.
I got up from bed and sat up right, the chest pain still there and i tried to drink some water, the pain got stronger and coming with fast heart beat.

You know what came into my mind instantly??? Am i dying? No..i can't die now....If i die,who is taking care of little Poo???Poo daddy is not here....No, god....i can't die just like that...Atleast let me see Poo daddy is back and be with little Poo....No..i can't die now......I turned and looked at little Poo, he was sleeping tightly besides me....No..i can't die...i can't die now...
Maybe i should go to the hospital, I pull myself up and went downstair, saw my best friend was still working in the living room,she also worried to see me in pain, asked me to make some hot drink, maybe it helps to relief a bit.If not then go see doctor right away.

I made myself a half cup of Horlicks, sitting on the sofa....i can feeled to Horlicks ran down in my throat, pain...What's wrong???Totally no idea.Funny thing was i told her maybe the tablet that i took before bed stucked in my esophagus. Then she laughed at me...If really that's the case,u sure choked.

After a while, i burped, a lot of gas....feeled better after gas were burped out.
We diagnosed that the root couse should gas in my stomach.It could be the ginger tea that i took in the evening which relieves the gas and causing chest pain. This Chest pain caused by heart burn generally originates at the top of the stomach and leading the burning sensation to higher up in the throat.


After this incident, I realised the bond is so strong between me and little Poo,i care about him the most on that critical moment.I can't leave him unless he is being well taken care....unless Poo Daddy is with him...
So if i die, i want to die in Poo daddy arms and hug of little Poo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin