Friday, November 21, 2008

Gary addicted to Chut Chut (Pacifier)




The first time I let Gary to use pacifier was when we were home from confinement center. I thought i will be cool enough of not letting him to touch on pacifier....Oh, i was over estimated myself.LOL! I ran out of idea when i saw him crying in the middle of the night.....so i did a lifetime wrong decision >>>to put in a pacifier in his mouth...But since then we have silent nights.... :)


I was s guilty looking at him sucking on the pacifier, i do not know why...maybe i feel shame on myself or maybe i felt like i educating my son to touch on "drug" by myself. I wanted to stop using pacifier for several times....But failed to do it coz there are so much influences coming from baby sitter and MIL....Noises like "let him be lah, it's ok one.....2 years old then only stop will not be too late one..." ," it's easier to take care baby if giving him chut chut";" his gum is itchy, it's cleaner to bite chut chut than biting some other thing".......stuffs like that.


I'm so regret now, Gary likes his chut chut so much, he is already addicted to it, whenever he thinks he wants to go on bed.....he crying for chut chut...When he see it, he quickly grasp it and put into his mouth. He will surely cry when i take out from his mouth...


Tell me......what the best way to wean off chut chut? I'm now start cutting down the frequencies of letting him chut chut. I rather to carry him around than putting a chut chut in his mouth when he is crancky.Hope my baby sitter and MIL is co-operative to get inline with my direction. I'm hoping to wean off the chut chut when Gary is 1-1.5 years the latest!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin