Thursday, November 6, 2008

Diet?

While blogging this title, i'm muching a bun...LOL!
There are 3 more kgs that i need to shed to go back to pre-preggie weight, early next month will be my brother wedding day, will see a lot of long lost relatives and friends...I can't let them see the fat fat KhaYan...I want to be as slim as i used to be.....Can i shed another 3kg fats from my body in one month time? Kind of hard, hor? But will not give up...Target is so near now ...HaHaHa...

I dig out my old dress, skirts....pants from my wardrobe, not really old lah.....it is only 2 years old clothings....only i realized i was so slim before, a size "S", and now "L" sob..sob...sob...

A friend of mine doubted those were my clothes....So sui...

Next week onwards will go on Vege diet!!!!Kanbate!!!

2 comments:

Plazzy said...

Go Go Khayan!! Gambadeh...if i follow that menu..i will die man

KhaYan said...

HaHa..Ah Boay , u are so so skinny, ur wife is so so tiny....no need to go on diet, diet plan is only for those giant like me :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin