Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Words to Poo Daddy


I'm in early 30's, but longing for retirement, so do my hubby....

We are planning to work till 40s then will have our retired life, or worst case half retirement. In order to hit financial freedom, we have to struggle a lot now, work harder..save for rainy days and hubby sacrificing his comfort zone and a very good prospect work but to suffer alone at overseas now.

At the begininning, people look at us in doubtful eyes and disagree with our decision, no one is supportive in what have been decided, I feel sad as well with the decision...After several months have passed....i'm still surviving...a ha....ha...LOL!

What i have to say is, life is definitely hard without my beloved hubby to be around all the time, but compare to him, i'm still somehow better. I have Gary to accompany andI'm looking forward each day...to see how he learn new things, to see how he laugh...he cries....

What Poo daddy is having each day is work work work and only able to catch baobao smileys...and stone stone face from his pc. He is counting down each day for his home trip....Me too!He is taking all the blaims to leave me and Boabao here alone, i surely know it was a heavy decision for him. So as a understandable wife i have to be inline with his desicion though it is damn hard for me...
But now i finally realized it's also not easy for you, hubby! Your life is so empty now without me and Gary always by your side.....Don't worry, i will not scold you anymore......but to listen to u,ok? :)

I believe in you, we strive now for our better life in future!With holding hands together, we step on the finishing line,ok?Kanbate!

By the way, on top of the retirement plan, my 2nd honey moon plan still need to come true! Don't let me down..my personal fund manager...heehee...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin