Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gary fall down from Bed


This title sounds terrible.....but in actual it is not :)


Last nite in the middle of my sleep...i heard a sudden sound of "Bom"....followed by baby's crying sound. Quickly jumped out from my bed....looking for Gary. He was lying on the floor, the other side of the bed.

Oh My god, my poor baobao fall down from the bed out of no where...I looked at the clock, it was 4 am in the morning. I immediately checked on him , he seems ok, no red spot on face or bump on his head. He cried for like 20 seconds, then quiet back, lie on the bed....on and off checking if i'm sleeping beside him (He didn't get back to sleep immediately, but woke up and see if i'm beside him), I patted him a while then he fall back to sleep.


I do not know how can this happened, i already put all pillows around my bed, there are pillows wall, so he shouldn't be rolled above and crossed the wall?!


I guess i have to abandon my current bed but to set up another deb on the floor, what i'm thinking now is folderable mattress, sleep like those Japanese on tatami. This look more tidy that i can keep the mattress in proper manner after bed time....I do not want the room looks so messy, need to look for good mattress this weekend.

Taken at Star Bucks E-gate

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin